The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Louisiana Office of Public Health have been proactively preparing for the introduction of the COVID-19 virus since it was first identified earlier this year and continue to closely monitor this outbreak.
Additional resources on the COVID-19 coronavirus can be found on the websites for the Centers for Disease Control (coronavirus.gov) and the Louisiana Department of Health (LDH.LA.gov).
An interactive map of global cases of the disease is provided by John Hopkins University.
- COVID Vaccinations at Marcel's Supermarket - April 23
04/01/2022 02:24 PMCOVID-19 vaccinations and home tests will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 23, 2022, at Marcel's Supermarket, 2013 Hwy 182, Houma. No appoin ...
- COVID-19 & Flu Vaccinations at East Houma Library Branch February 8 and 9
02/08/2022 10:15 AMCOVID-19 vaccinations will be available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, February 8 and Wednesday, February 9, 2022, at the Terrebonne Parish Eash Houma Library Branch. ...
- COVID Vaccines for Krewe Members & Community Available January 22 | 10AM-2PM
01/20/2022 09:14 AMCOVID-19 vaccines will be available for Mardi Gras Krewe Members and members of the community on Saturday, January 22, 2022 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm in the lobby of the Houma-Terre ...
- Homeowners Financially Impacted by COVID-19 Can Apply for Assistance
01/11/2022 10:40 AMThe Louisiana Homeowner Assistance Fund is a federally funded relief program for homeowners financially impacted by COVID-19 that are behind on their mortgages and at risk of forec ...
- COVID-19 Testing at Dumas Auditorium Jan. 10, 12, & 14
01/10/2022 08:22 AMCOVID-19 testing will be available at the Dumas Auditorium, 301 W. Tunnel Blvd., Houma from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the following days: January 10 January 12 January 14 ...
Phase 2 Guidelines
- Beauty Shops, Salons, Barber Shops, and Tanning Salons (Contactless Tanning Only)
- Event Centers and Outdoor Event Venues
- Fitness Centers and Health Clubs (Includes Aerobics, Yoga, and Martial Arts Classes)
- Movie Theaters
- Museums, Zoos, and Aquariums (Includes Children's Museums)
- Other Businesses or Organizations Not Prohibited from being Open to the Public
- Outdoor Play Centers and Playgrounds
- Outdoor Sports and Activities and Outdoor Racing Events
- Places of Worship
- Restaurants, Cafes and Coffee Shops, Bars, Nightclubs, and Micro-Breweries
- Shopping Malls and Retail Stores
- Swimming Pools and Aquatic Venues
- Tattoo, Massage, and Esthetician Services
General Info & Handouts
Home & Family
- Family Preparedness Fact Sheet
- Coronavirus & Pregnancy
- Coronavirus & Children
- Coronavirus & Breastfeeding Guidance
Schools & Recreation
Business & Community
- Executive Order from Gov. Edwards Regarding Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Examples of Critical Infrastructure Businesses
- General Information for Businesses
- General Information for Travelers
- Resources for Travelers
- Guidance for Mass Gatherings/Large Community Events
- Guidance for Election Polling Locations
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Responders