The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Louisiana Office of Public Health have been proactively preparing for the introduction of the COVID-19 virus since it was first identified earlier this year and continue to closely monitor this outbreak.
An interactive map of global cases of the disease is provided by John Hopkins University.
- TGMC and TPCG Partner to Provide COVID-19 Vaccines
01/20/2021 07:24 AMTerrebonne General Medical Center and Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government are partnering to provide COVID-19 vaccines at the Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center. The drive-thr ...
- COVID-19 Vaccine Pharmacy Locations
01/04/2021 11:01 AMStarting January 4, 2021, Louisiana will receive the first limited doses of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine will be available at approximately 100 pharmacies across the ...
- Cloth Mask Distribution to Terrebonne Parish Residents on Friday, Sept. 25
09/24/2020 11:13 AMThe Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government, with the assistance of the Parish fire departments, will be distributing free cloth face masks to the residents of Terrebonne Parish ...
- TPCG Coronavirus Update for September 11, 2020
09/11/2020 05:59 PMFrom the Office of Parish President Gordon Dove: Text TPCOVID to 888777 for updates from TPCG. Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government Coronavirus Update – Septem ...
- CARES Act Assistance for Commercial Fisheries
09/10/2020 11:56 AMThe COVID-19 pandemic has devastated many important parts of Louisiana’s economy, including fisheries. Congress recently passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Secu ...
Phase 2 Guidelines
- Beauty Shops, Salons, Barber Shops, and Tanning Salons (Contactless Tanning Only)
- Event Centers and Outdoor Event Venues
- Fitness Centers and Health Clubs (Includes Aerobics, Yoga, and Martial Arts Classes)
- Movie Theaters
- Museums, Zoos, and Aquariums (Includes Children's Museums)
- Other Businesses or Organizations Not Prohibited from being Open to the Public
- Outdoor Play Centers and Playgrounds
- Outdoor Sports and Activities and Outdoor Racing Events
- Places of Worship
- Restaurants, Cafes and Coffee Shops, Bars, Nightclubs, and Micro-Breweries
- Shopping Malls and Retail Stores
- Swimming Pools and Aquatic Venues
- Tattoo, Massage, and Esthetician Services
General Info & Handouts
Home & Family
- Family Preparedness Fact Sheet
- Coronavirus & Pregnancy
- Coronavirus & Children
- Coronavirus & Breastfeeding Guidance
Schools & Recreation
Business & Community
- Executive Order from Gov. Edwards Regarding Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Examples of Critical Infrastructure Businesses
- General Information for Businesses
- General Information for Travelers
- Resources for Travelers
- Guidance for Mass Gatherings/Large Community Events
- Guidance for Election Polling Locations
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Responders