The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Louisiana Office of Public Health have been proactively preparing for the introduction of the COVID-19 virus since it was first identified earlier this year and continue to closely monitor this outbreak.
An interactive map of global cases of the disease is provided by John Hopkins University.
- COVID-19 & Flu Vaccinations at the Scott Lane Base Camp Dec. 6
12/03/2021 07:59 AMCOVID-19 and flu vaccinations will be available from 2 to 5 p.m. on Monday, December 6, 2021, at the Hurricane Ida Base Camp, 136 Scott Lane, Houma. No appointment nc ...
- FEMA Offers COVID-19 Funeral Assistance
11/30/2021 01:14 PMFEMA is providing financial assistance for COVID-19 related funeral expenses incurred on or after January 20, 2020. To be eligible for COVID-19 Funeral Assistance, the following c ...
- COVID-19 & Flu Vaccinations at the Houma Municipal Auditorium Dec. 1
11/24/2021 09:07 AMCOVID-19 and flu vaccinations will be available from 1 to 5 p.m. on Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at the Houma Municipal Auditorium. No appointment ncessary. Vaccines ar ...
- Area Health Education Center Vaccination Event Nov. 6
11/02/2021 02:38 PMArea Health Education Center is doing a vaccination event at the Holy Family Catholic Church in Dulac this Saturday, November 6, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. View the flyer ...
- Mask Mandated Lifted for Government Buildings Effective October 27
10/27/2021 01:14 PMOn October 26, 2021, Louisiana Governor John Bel Ed wards issued proclamation number 203 JBE 2021, to allow local businesses and local governments to decide on whether masks would ...
Phase 2 Guidelines
- Beauty Shops, Salons, Barber Shops, and Tanning Salons (Contactless Tanning Only)
- Event Centers and Outdoor Event Venues
- Fitness Centers and Health Clubs (Includes Aerobics, Yoga, and Martial Arts Classes)
- Movie Theaters
- Museums, Zoos, and Aquariums (Includes Children's Museums)
- Other Businesses or Organizations Not Prohibited from being Open to the Public
- Outdoor Play Centers and Playgrounds
- Outdoor Sports and Activities and Outdoor Racing Events
- Places of Worship
- Restaurants, Cafes and Coffee Shops, Bars, Nightclubs, and Micro-Breweries
- Shopping Malls and Retail Stores
- Swimming Pools and Aquatic Venues
- Tattoo, Massage, and Esthetician Services
General Info & Handouts
Home & Family
- Family Preparedness Fact Sheet
- Coronavirus & Pregnancy
- Coronavirus & Children
- Coronavirus & Breastfeeding Guidance
Schools & Recreation
Business & Community
- Executive Order from Gov. Edwards Regarding Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Examples of Critical Infrastructure Businesses
- General Information for Businesses
- General Information for Travelers
- Resources for Travelers
- Guidance for Mass Gatherings/Large Community Events
- Guidance for Election Polling Locations
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Responders