The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Louisiana Office of Public Health have been proactively preparing for the introduction of the COVID-19 virus since it was first identified earlier this year and continue to closely monitor this outbreak.
An interactive map of global cases of the disease is provided by John Hopkins University.
- Cloth Mask Distribution to Terrebonne Parish Residents on Friday, Sept. 25
09/24/2020 11:13 AMThe Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government, with the assistance of the Parish fire departments, will be distributing free cloth face masks to the residents of Terrebonne Parish ...
- TPCG Coronavirus Update for September 11, 2020
09/11/2020 05:59 PMFrom the Office of Parish President Gordon Dove: Text TPCOVID to 888777 for updates from TPCG. Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government Coronavirus Update – Septem ...
- CARES Act Assistance for Commercial Fisheries
09/10/2020 11:56 AMThe COVID-19 pandemic has devastated many important parts of Louisiana’s economy, including fisheries. Congress recently passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Secu ...
- Free Coronavirus Testing at the Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center
09/04/2020 08:23 AMThe LA Dept of Health and the LA Army National Guard will be conducting drive-thru coronavirus testing for free at the Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center, 346 Civic Center Blvd., Houma. ...
- Face Masks for Adults and Children Available to Terrebonne Parish Residents
09/02/2020 11:34 AMTerrebonne Parish Consolidated Government announces that face masks are available to the public at no charge. Adult and children face masks can be picked up from the Terreb ...
Phase 2 Guidelines
- Beauty Shops, Salons, Barber Shops, and Tanning Salons (Contactless Tanning Only)
- Event Centers and Outdoor Event Venues
- Fitness Centers and Health Clubs (Includes Aerobics, Yoga, and Martial Arts Classes)
- Movie Theaters
- Museums, Zoos, and Aquariums (Includes Children's Museums)
- Other Businesses or Organizations Not Prohibited from being Open to the Public
- Outdoor Play Centers and Playgrounds
- Outdoor Sports and Activities and Outdoor Racing Events
- Places of Worship
- Restaurants, Cafes and Coffee Shops, Bars, Nightclubs, and Micro-Breweries
- Shopping Malls and Retail Stores
- Swimming Pools and Aquatic Venues
- Tattoo, Massage, and Esthetician Services
General Info & Handouts
Home & Family
- Family Preparedness Fact Sheet
- Coronavirus & Pregnancy
- Coronavirus & Children
- Coronavirus & Breastfeeding Guidance
Schools & Recreation
Business & Community
- Executive Order from Gov. Edwards Regarding Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Examples of Critical Infrastructure Businesses
- General Information for Businesses
- General Information for Travelers
- Resources for Travelers
- Guidance for Mass Gatherings/Large Community Events
- Guidance for Election Polling Locations
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Responders