Operation Blue Roof Eligible Parishes & Eligibility Criteria
09/20/2021 01:09 PM
Operation Blue Roof was created to provide homeowners in disaster areas with fiber-reinforced sheeting to cover their damaged roofs until permanent repairs are made.
- online at blueroof.us, or
- call 1-800-766-3258
- The home must be your primary residence.
- Roof damages need to have less than 50 percent structural damage.
- Sign a Right of Entry form to allow staff and their contractors access to your property to assess damages and install materials.
- Roofs may be composed of asphalt roof shingles, metal sheets, or a similar material. Metal roofed mobile homes will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- St. Bernard
- St. Charles
- St. Helena
- St. James
- St. John the Baptist
- St. Tammany