Comcast Internet Service Update / 10AM / September 17, 2021
09/17/2021 09:46 AM
INTERNET SERVICE UPDATE: COMCAST
Comcast has been working around the clock to support restoration efforts since Hurricane Ida devastated Houma and LaPlace. Comcast must work closely with power companies throughout the process, because emergency management procedures dictate that power must be restored first and Comcast must receive clearance that it is safe for our crews to begin restoration work.
Currently, Comcast is working to bring Xfinity services back to its customers residing at the following locations in the next 72 hours.
- West Park and Rhett Street
- West Main Street and Martin Luther King Boulevard
- West Park and Funderburk Avenue
- Alma Street and Douglas Drive
There may be some instances where access to the customer’s home is compromised, or the equipment in a particular home is damaged. We will need to address these situations on an individual basis.
Additionally, Comcast is working to restore Xfinity services at the following locations by September 24. Again, restoration will depend on the status of the technology at the home, and our access to the dwelling.
- West Park and Highway 90
- Burma Road and Bayou Blue Bypass
- West Main Street and Highway 3185
- West Park and Percy Brown Road
- West Park and Duet Street
- West Park and Harding Drive
- Alma Drive and Prevost Drive
- West Park and Highland